Tuesday, December 15, 2015

WotR Army Roster Example 1000 Point Gondor Army

I decided to write-up my Gondor Army as an example for filling out the WotR Army Roster. It is available on the Downloads Page, clicking the link you can get the full version.


I regularly played Gondor as my main Army. I had Aragorn, Isildur's Heir as my Army leader. Here you can see that my basic cost was 1000 points for my Army. (Also notice that I use the updated point cost of Formations and Heroes based upon previous posts on the blog.) You can also see that all 1000 points are dedicated to Gondor models - and I didn't include 250 points of Allies since I wanted to use more than the 750 points for my Gondor units.



I wrote in the Stats for Aragorn and filled out his Special Rules and Epic Abilities, as well. I then started with my first Common Formation (Minas Tirith Warriors). They don't have anything special from command upgrades or anything ... Likewise for formation 2 and 3. I've found that when playing with my army, 4 Companies in a Formation was about right ... anything more than that and the Company became too big to move ... and anything less that that it didn't seem to "stay around" very long.



Next, I added my Minas Tirith Knights and then the Axemen (Rare Formation) and Grey Company (Legendary Formation).

I then went through the list of Army Validation Checks:





Everything checked out ok!


No comments:

Post a Comment